East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania

I ordered L.E.D.lights for a motorcycle on AUTOLUMINATION.COM which is run by a man named Chris Bacon.

They have detailed pictures and descriptions of their products on their website so you make an educated decision as to the product you are looking for. I was interested in some tiny lights that they had pictured and described these lights as being constructed of stainless steel. I received these lights and they were chrome plated PLASTIC!! You could immediately tell they were plastic because the chrome plating was peeling off and there was white plastic underneath.

Additionally, the lights were not of the same design as the pictures on their website. I contacted the company and they emphatically insisted these lights were steel. They most certainly were not steel !! I returned the lights to them as they had suggested I do if I was not happy.

I did return these lights (at my own expense) and was given a PARTIAL refund due to a 20% restocking fee. I contacted the company again and insisted they give me a full refund due to their deceptive advertising. I was repeatedly told the lights were as described and I would not be getting the rest of my money back from them. I continued to e-mail them (since this is the only way to contact them) demanding my money back and they have ignored my e-mails.

This company deceptively advertised these lights, wrongly charged me for their lies and now refuses to return my money!!!!What a repugnant company.....Beware!!

Had an Experience with Auto Lumination?

Comments

Wow quite a complaint for $4.99!

to Anonymous #1089689

It's not the money...it's the principle.Google thier company and you will see numerous complaints from others.

They should be in jail.

They are not in the business of illumination, they are in the business of ripping people off.They are nothing but crooks..believe me