Auto Lumination - Autolumination.com....deceptive advertising and theft of money.
I ordered L.E.D.lights for a motorcycle on AUTOLUMINATION.COM which is run by a man named Chris Bacon.
They have detailed pictures and descriptions of their products on their website so you make an educated decision as to the product you are looking for. I was interested in some tiny lights that they had pictured and described these lights as being constructed of stainless steel. I received these lights and they were chrome plated PLASTIC!! You could immediately tell they were plastic because the chrome plating was peeling off and there was white plastic underneath.
Additionally, the lights were not of the same design as the pictures on their website. I contacted the company and they emphatically insisted these lights were steel. They most certainly were not steel !! I returned the lights to them as they had suggested I do if I was not happy.
I did return these lights (at my own expense) and was given a PARTIAL refund due to a 20% restocking fee. I contacted the company again and insisted they give me a full refund due to their deceptive advertising. I was repeatedly told the lights were as described and I would not be getting the rest of my money back from them. I continued to e-mail them (since this is the only way to contact them) demanding my money back and they have ignored my e-mails.
This company deceptively advertised these lights, wrongly charged me for their lies and now refuses to return my money!!!!What a repugnant company.....Beware!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Motorcycle Led Lights
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I was very excited to purchase a 2013 Arctic Fox 32A last October, but the condition of the trailer at delivery was disappointing. The beautiful woodwork was chipped and scratched..."
- "I first went to www.carid.com to price wheels. I saw that their wheels were reasonable priced so I decided to purchased 4 wheels with rims. They first gave me a..."
- "My Steel Werner attic ladder, model S2210 broke while I was 6' up throwing me to the concrete floor. The web shows multiple instances of this ladder breaking exactly..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "This the 3rd times happened to. Always wrong items i am receiving. The first one wrong item i ordered 1 set of (6pcs)lagguage bag but its came to me different..."
- "I ordered a trailer hitch, ball and wiring system all in one combo on Monday the 17th from etrailer.com. My card was charged immediately. They sent me an email 3..."
- "Shipping is in the time. If there is some problem with a product then they will help you to resolve it (replys to your message at 24 hours). You can..."